Here’s a simple and healthy grilled chicken recipe for the warmer outdoor season:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, minced garlic, paprika, dried oregano, salt, black pepper, and lemon juice. Mix well to make a marinade.
- Place the chicken breasts in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them. Ensure the chicken is well coated on both sides. Let it marinate for about 20-30 minutes at room temperature, or you can refrigerate it for a few hours if desired.
- Once the chicken has marinated, remove it from the dish and discard any excess marinade.
- Grill the chicken breasts for about 6-8 minutes per side, or until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F (75°C). The cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts, so make sure to check for doneness.
- Once cooked, remove the chicken from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes before serving. This will help the juices redistribute and keep the chicken moist.
- Serve the grilled chicken with your choice of sides, such as a fresh salad, steamed vegetables, or whole grain rice.
This recipe yields 4 servings of delicious and healthy grilled chicken. Feel free to adjust the seasonings and spices according to your taste preferences. Enjoy!